Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

MOORE FOR PRESIDENT!!

From: Interested Voter
To: fmoore@eroplay.com
Subject: MOORE FOR PRESIDENT!!


Are you republican? (that's a joke) ok never mind.. republicans aren't funny.

Let me know what you are doing for single mothers more than twice below the poverty level!

I mean, can you help them break out of the system?

insentives for education with child care assistance?

I don't even give a shit about job placement!!

the ones we have now are so loopholed they can only keep one cycling around in the system.

I like the way you think Frank... What else you got?!?!

How 'bout criminals???

There is an issue that keeps getting swept under the rug about repeated crimes commited by untreated mentaly ill and they keep getting sent to jail and not treated then released ...

Federal costs of probation with out the stipulations or support for treatment ... unfortunately I know more about these things than I care to.

Whatchugot?

BRING IT ON FRANK!!

GO WITH IT!!


From: "Frank Moore"
To: Interested Voter
Subject: Re:MOORE FOR PRESIDENT!!

Good questions! First, the $12,000 guaranteed minimum income per adult will provide a livable base for everyone. You will not lose this base amount if you find part-time or full-time work. Now I can’t do money-generating work because they would minus what I make from my S.S.I.. Moreover, it would endanger my Medi-Cal and attendant money. So this insanity is designed to keep people in poverty. With the guaranteed minimum income with universal health care and education, this insanity ends! The $12,000 a year gives the single parent choices. If she wants to focus on being home raising her kids, she has the means to do that ... especially if she lives communally, which I will advocate. If she [or he] wants to work and/or continue her education, free universal education will include free day care and Head Start with free healthy breakfasts and lunches.

I believe prisons should be for those for who have committed violent crimes. I believe we can create more productive sentences for the non-violent criminals ... which would also be cheaper. I believe prisons should be institutions of healing and education, not human warehouses of revenge. And of course Iflm against capital punishment. I would legalize and tax pot. I would put harder drugs under BY PRESCRIPTION ONLY.

Treatments for drug addiction and mental illness will be fully covered by the universal health care!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home