Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Interview with a Presidential Candidate: Frank Moore

By The Douginator

I was looking through a list of third party candidates on Wikipedia when I stumbled across Frank Moore. The man looked a bit different than the other candidates I had looked at. Maybe it was the scary gaze or the lack of teeth that first caught my attention. Well, whatever it was I was hooked. I watched a few of Frank Moore's campaign videos, looked at some of his art ( a lot of it nude performance art), and gandered at his numerous websites. Frank Moore was a pretty cool dude. He was kind enough to send me a bio and give me an interview with him.

Read the entire interview here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home