Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Monday, June 19, 2006

RUN! FRANK! RUN!

From: Voter
To: Frank Moore

Subject: RUN, Frank, RUN!


2008 lies in wait.

And along with it all the photogenic talking head politicians who turn out to be idiots.

Will you be our Man-cherotican Candidate?

Or, will you pull a Sherman on us? Or accept a draft. (You know what kind I mean. Of course, by then, they may actually be drafting 62-year-old guys in wheelchairs...)


From: "Frank Moore"

To: Voter
Subject:
Re: RUN, Frank, RUN!


see, i ain't a crip...I'M RUNNING!

I'm your candidate! i'm rusty on my history. What is a "sherman"? I'm scandal-proof! Everything is out in the open with me! During the vietnam war I tried to join the marines. I went to their campus recruiters ... saying I CAN PUSH THE BUTTON! For some reason they didn't take me.

In freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home