Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Re: Asking for an interview from ArabianMonkey.com

From:
To: "Frank Moore"
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:46 AM
Subject: RE: Asking for an interview from ArabianMonkey.com

Thank you so much for the interview....I am actively promoting the
interview as of right now and hope to get a lot of hits....spread the
word about your campaign

thedouginator

Frank's reply:

Thank you! Before your great piece, I didn't know that Wikipedia had listed me as a third party candidate. Now at Wikipedia there is an attempt to remove me because I ain't a "real" candidate because I (according to some) don't have a chance of winning! Unclear on the concept of a third party candidate...third party candidates get important issues talked about. But if people keep talking about me, I just may win!

So are you voting for me?

In freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home