Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Franklin Furnace Archive, Inc. Goings On

Frank Moore: hey, harley! did martha (Martha Wilson, Founding Director, Franklin Furnace, Inc., NYC) see that I want her as my secretary of culture?

Harley Spiller, Administrator: Hi Frank - not sure if she did - its news to me - great news! Martha see Frank's note below - whoohooo - MW in the White House - but then again Frank and Company will probably tie dye all of Pennsylvania Avenue! Harley cc: Martha

FM: don't tell anybody! the tie-dyed house is a state secret! mikee just painted erika's car. now we have a fleet of 3 multi-colored cars!

HS: p.s. your secrets are always safe with me – and vice versa I hope!

FM: hey, if i wasn't good at keeping secrets, you'd be in jail!

HS: Right!!!

FM: thus, you're voting for me, etc....right?

HS: I’m as yet undecided but leaning towards a write in for Honest Abundance (Frank More – get it?) harley

FM: so how can i nail you...your vote...down?

HS: Just keep on keeping on Frank and chances are great…

FM: great! but what will clinch it for you?

Martha Wilson, Founding Director, Franklin Furnace: We mentioned your campaign in "The History of the Future: A Franklin Furnace View of Performance Art" at the Abrons Art Center of Henry Street Settlement. How is it going? I look forward to voting Bush out and voting you in!"

FM: SO, HARLEY...WILL YOU COMMIT TO VOTE FOR ME NOW?


HS: What who me buckle to the boss? I’m still holding my cards close to my vest – let ya know more after the primaries. Knock em out Frank – and let us know what kind of help we might provide with Goings On or whatever.

FM: ah, you are waiting to see if Dennis and Mr. Paul win. But who luvs ya, baby?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home