Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Monday, January 07, 2008

I NEED YOUR OFFICAL ENDORSEMENT FOR PRESIDENT!

Frank,

I finally got hooked up on the net to where I don't go nuts. Living up in the hills has its moments. Been catching up on your campaign. Fabulous, go for it... I love it. We could sure use some major aura changes in this country. It's pretty scary. I haven't spoken to Steve in awhile, I am glad you have been seeing him and he has been playing music. I am so wrapped up with driving long distances, I just zone out. I look at some of my kids I work with and think of you. I hope that their interaction with me helps to spark that drive for independence. You inspire me everyday.

You have my endorsement wholeheartedly!

Love, Betsy


Frank Moore wrote:

it means a lot to me, betsy...coming from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home