Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Monday, January 07, 2008

ENDORSEMENT OF YOUR CANDIDACY

lisbeth west wrote:

Your candidacy has just been endorsed by duckdaotsu media arts, of which I am owner and manager. You may find more info about my support at my blog, duckdaotsu.blogspot.com and my commitment to change at duckdaotsu.org.

Finally! I don't have to write in Angela Davis any more!

in balance and in truth,
lisbeth west
carter lake, colorado
activist, pacifist with FIST in the air, writer, etc.

(run a google!)


Frank Moore wrote:

lizbeth, you blew me out by what you said about me. the key to this campaign is exposing people to what is really possible. it's a good virus! i'll try to live up to the shoes of Angela, one of my hereos!

would you want to make tapes of any kind that i could webcast on http://www.luver.com?

In Freedom,
Frank Moore


Dr. Susan Block wrote:

Fantastic! Angela is also a heroine of mine.
Embracing America...one vote at a time...
Happy New Year!

Suzy


Frank Moore wrote:

yep...it is building!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home