Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Interview

From: Eva Sweeney
To: Frank Moore>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 2:52 PM
Subject: Interview

Hey Frank,

Hope you're doing well. In 3 months, I'll be moving up to the Bay Area. I'm soooo excited! :) But first I have to finish my thesis Which is why I'm emailing you. My thesis is on disability and sexuality; specifically, it's on why the disabled community (and organizations) are scared of sex I would love to interview you because I know you have very strong opinions on the subject. It's a quick interview, usually done over email. So let me know.

Thanks,
Eva

--
Queers On Wheels
Los Angeles, California, 90041-0723


Frank Moore wrote:
great, eva! i will do the interview. i'm working on 2 interviews at the

moment. running for president is hard work!

In Freedom,

Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home