Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

thank you!

Lena Potapova wrote:
Hi Frank,

Thank you for listening to my music that Ariel sent to you! I just packed CDs and a cool t-shirt for you, will mail out tomorrow. Would you like a custom mp3 with "Luver Radio" in it?
Also, please let me know if you would like to be added to my mailing list (feel free to add me, too).

Best,
Lena


Frank Moore wrote:
make that t-shirt as large as possible! and yes on the mp3.

Lena Potapova wrote:
Hi Frank,

Yes, I adored your radio (even more so, I just put a blob in my Twitter/Facebook about you. Still waiting for large t-shirts form the factory. Please put me on your mailing list, and if you'd like to be on mine, please let me know.

Best,
Lena


Frank Moore wrote:
want to be in my e-mail community, the e-salon?


Lena Potapova wrote:
Absolutely!

Do you want to join my ummm e-club? Hahahaha

Btw I was reading our platform. The only thing that I absolutely don't agree with is 75% tax for rich people. It takes a lot of work and diligence and smarts to make good money, why do you want to punish people who are up for the challenge? The rest is peachy.

Best,
Lena


Frank Moore wrote:
well, it isn't to "punish" rich people. it is to get back to common wealth rather than wealth, to induce the break up of the big corporations, to bring back the control of our society to us the people, to turn away from greed and distorting huge profits, and shift the burden of paying for our common good to the ability to pay. all of this will open up a great wealth of new opportunities for everybody.

frankly, most of "the rich" make out very well under my plan. in your personal life, do you know anybody making a million dollars a year? i don't. but i would call that person RICH. and that person would pay at the 10% tax rate. not bad! the rich...like everybody else...will get $12,000 tax-free each year, free health-care and education, etc. businesses won't have to provide health-care or pensions to their workers. yep, the rich will do quite well. and the wealth junkies can still make as much money as they want. they will keep 25%!



Lena Potapova wrote:
Oh yes, I know plenty of people who make more than a million a year. They are all sharp, hard-working people. There are certainly evil rich people, but there are also many evil poor people lol
As a matter of fact, one of my most favorite people on earth used to be one of the 25 richest people in America, and the man is an amazing human being. Can you imaging working with the idea that somebody else will take 75% of what you worked hard for? I would get angry, depressed, then violent, in that order :) And if a revolution were not an option, I would immigrate somewhere where I can enjoy the fruit of my hard work.

Greed...I grew up in a "communist" country, I don't have any illusions about the fact that it can not work globally. What happens is everybody gets lazy and stops doing anything, and then it goes to hell. Actually something similar is happening to corporations in the US, ironically.
There certainly may be disparate groups of almost enlightened individuals who can leave in peace and work for a higher cause, but when it gets to masses - does not work. That's my opinion, of course. :)

Anyway, I love you.

Best,
Lena


Frank Moore wrote:
well, under my platform, you as an individual could direct what your tax dollars will pay for. in russia wasn't the "laziness" rooted in oppression, hopelessness, corruption, and lack of the basics? that is totally different than what i'm offering. also, that's depression on a national scale, not an innate human laziness. true, rich people aren't evil or whatever...just like the poor aren't lazy or whatever. but the concentration of wealth/control/power in the hands of a very few is distorting every aspect of our society in limiting/fatal ways.

what do you like in my platform?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home