Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

a request

Hi, . I'm running for president? See http://www.frankmooreforpresident08.com/. To qualify as a write-in candidate in Florida [to have the votes for me counted], I need a list containing the names and addresses of 27 persons to serve as electors. Harley of Franklin Furnace suggested I contact you. He is one of my electors in New York. Would you be my elector in Florida? Would your family, friends, and fans? I need to submit the list by the end of August.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

Harley Spiller wrote:
Very good letters Frank – I sure hope it works out! President Moore in the Rainbow House! White banned forevermore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home