Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Subject: Prez

From: Tanner Jean
To: Frank Moore
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:21 AM
Subject: Prez

Frank,

I appreciate what you're doing by running for president in these tough times by keeping the Constitution alive, and fighting against the two party system. But I do want to know, why do you promise to do such things on your platform when they are the duty of Congress? I am sure you've realized this problem, so I also want to know, what would you do in order to get Congress to act? Congress has been in a stalemate riding on party lines, so this concerns me.

Best of luck to you! I am still very unsure on who to vote for. I was planning on voting for Ron Paul, but he has dropped out.

Tanner


Frank Moore wrote:
Good questions, Tanner. When I say in my platform that I will do this and that, I'm outlining our goals and our dreams. I know it will be a struggle, that we'll need to "convince" the Congress. When I was growing up, I struggled to get educated, struggled against discrimination and prejudices. I really enjoy the righteous struggle. This enjoyment of struggle gives me an advantage when struggle is needed. When Senator Jesse Helms tried to blacklist me, when the Berkeley City Council tried to ban my public access cable show. there have been so many struggles! My enjoying righteous struggle has been a winning element. I also enjoy when struggle is successful. I'm looking forward to the huge struggle of taking away controlling power from the big corporations, of reclaiming the rights and freedoms that have been stolen from the people of this country, of creating a new post-oil social order in which we will eliminate fear of getting sick, of getting old, of the future, of the Other.

In reality, as president, I will be able to do a lot to start the process of change. And I will! I get results! I deliver! But realistically, I will be working with a Congress full of people heavily invested in the old power system.people in both of the parties who are still operating in the old limiting boxes. However the fact that I had gotten into The White House would mean the people are tired of wasting money on a bloated, wasteful military designed for an era that has long passed, a military that is used primarily to promote the corporate interest, rather than the real national interest. I will work directly with the people to "convince" Congress to invest the money into rebuilding our society rather than in insanity.

I will need you! Writing me in on election day will be just the first step. I will need you to get involved in your local community. I will probably need you to put pressure on Congress-and on the press-to enact our dreams. It may take you coming to Washington DC a few times as you did for civil rights and to stop the Vietnam War. But together we will get this done! If it takes me throwing a giant party on The Mall every three months, then that's what I'll do!

It will be an exciting, fun four years! Just imagine a world in which somebody like you or me could really become president. Now keep imagining it and we just may win! Do not throw your vote away on a candidate who does not share your dreams, who is not committed to bring your dreams into reality! Go for it! It is the only practical thing to do because if we don't go for it, we will never get what we need, what we want, what we are dreaming. Hey, it just makes sense. right? So write Frank Moore in on election day!

By the way, which state do you live in?

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home