Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

a request

From: Frank Moore
Subject: a request
To: "Jeremy Gloff"
Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 4:33 AM

Hi, Jeremy. I'm running for president. See http://www.frankmooreforpresident08.com/. To qualify as a write-in candidate in Florida [to have the votes for me counted], I need a list containing the names and addresses of 27 persons to serve as electors. Would you be my elector in Florida? Would your family, friends, and fans? I need to submit the list by the end of August.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore


Jeremy Gloff wrote:
hey frank!

so if i find people who will be electors, that aren't necessarity committed to voting for you in the election? not sure of the process. let me know. most likely count me in :)

jg


Frank Moore wrote:
great, jeremy! that is right. the role/duty of the elector only kicks in if/when i win the popular vote in the state in the general election. so being my elector doesn't limit your ability to vote for anybody you please in the general election...although i hope you will vote for me! if/when i win the state's popular vote, you as my elector would ritualistically cast a vote for me in the electoral college.

i need your address.

thanks for trying to get others in florida for me!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home