Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

hey, richard

will you send me a copy of your piece when it comes out?

and...

Would you be a guest on my 2+-hour show? You would be my sole guest for the whole program. We do it as a live streaming video show every Sunday at 8pm on our web station http://www.luver.com. We do it from our north Berkeley home. Then we will play it on b-tv, Berkeley’s cable access channel, and archive it on our site. We archive the shows at http://www.luver.com/underground/shamden.html. I’ll interview you. Our first opening is nov. 9.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore


Richard Wall wrote:
Hi Frank,
You will be a lot closer to the Sacramento News & Review than I am: I'm a freelance writer living in St. Augustine, Florida. However, I will email you when the article comes out, and you can pull a copy off their website, or call/email them and see if they will send you a copy. I'm not sure when it will run, but I will let you know when it does.

And being in Florida, getting to Berkley for your show would be difficult, though I am honored that you invited me. So I will have to pass, even though I would love to go to the Bay Area just about anytime. I lived in Pacifica in 2001 and loved the area. Again, thanks so much for the invitation, but I won't be able to make it out to the West coast for a while. I don't think I have 2 hours worth of coherent conversation in me anyway, though I do like to talk politics.

Richard

PS I get Google News Alerts about "independent preisdential candidates" and got a link to a website including my interview questions, your responses, and my return message. Thanks for my moment of internet fame.


Frank Moore wrote:
florida, eh?! why didn't we meet a month or 2 ago?! florida was one of the states i couldn't get qualified in because i didn't know any one there to work with.


Richard Wall wrote:
I would have helped you, but I think you would have needed 104,000 signatures.

By the way, am I understanding it correctly that you had to get 158,372 registered voters to sign a petition to get you on the California ballot as a write-in?

Also, I put a mention of your candidacy in a column I have been writing that will come out in next week's issues of the San Antonio Current (sacurrent.com) North Coast Journal in Arcata, CA (northcoastjournal.com) and Flagpole in Athens, GA (flagpole.com).

Richard in Peace


Frank Moore wrote:
you are confusing the requirements for actually being on the ballot with the requirements for being a write-in candidate. when we started doing the research two years ago, it quickly became clear that it was impossible for somebody like me to get on the ballot. but the write-in process was more doable. btw, we created a page where we have compiled the write-in requirements of each state. http://writein2008.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home