Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Re: NEED A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT?

From: DEVI
To: Frank Moore
Subject: Re: NEED A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT?

Opps! This got overlooked in the flood and my current w(hi)orldwind ... I read you platform ... what could be better or better said...
Another stream has floated my boat ... though when/if it flows toward the "political" arena again and the "Love Party" gets some momentum (in the Devi energyzone) ... we'll connect. In the meantime I will send your platform around ...
xoxo devi


From: Frank MooreI
To: DEVI
Subject: Re: NEED A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT?

Your passing my platform around is a big step to winning! thanks, Devi! I also need groups for me to speak before.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home