Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Gogo Pepperboy talks about Frank Moore for the Presidency

Lee Gerstmann wrote:
Hi Frank. Sorry about sending this again but I noticed one important word missing when I typed this so I'm including the word "not" where it needed to be. Anyway, here it is again... By the way, Sven Baker also goes by Garlicfoot: http://profiles.yahoo.com/garlicfoot

:)

Lee

Gogo Pepperboy talks about Frank Moore for the Presidency:

Sven Baker reports: When I was asked to interview Gogo Pepperboy about his views on Frank Moore for Presidency, I knew why. Others have trouble. I am a good friend of his and cannot see why people are reluctant to approach the guy but that is no concern of mine. Gogo apparently asked someone else – another person attempting an interview – to let him chew the person’s toes. He said he wanted some “fun spice.” However, I am diverting. I should not say Gogo is strange. I do not think so. He is very together. All I am letting on to is a recognition that some people are not able to enjoy the kind of fun he elicits. Anyway, Gogo did not ask to chew on my toes. He never needs to ask. The stuff we did outside of the interview is our private business only. The interview itself is here:

Sven Baker: What do you think of Frank Moore for Presidency?

Gogo Pepperboy: The Presidency is a horrible thing for anyone to want to do. I am completely against the idea of anyone running the country. I’m also against education because knowledge brings restriction. Anyone who reads or incorporates knowledge now has to make decisions based on that knowledge. If you don’t know anything other than freedom, you can act free. Yet, I do see that such stuff as education and equality are hot topics on the list of things for people to want to vote on. Give me a break! I hate that stuff! Everyone is an individual. How the hell can there be equality when no two people are alike? It’s saying that the world is schizophrenic and everyone is each other.

SB: Are you saying some people should have more opportunities than other people?

GP: Hell no!! Everyone should have the same opportunities as anyone else. However, you cannot judge what you want based on what someone else wants. You have to have what you want based on what YOU want. I believe in pure selfishness which means that if I want to be selfish, I have the right to be that way and if someone else wants to take away my selfishness and make me a victim of their petty trivialities, they have the right to do so, also. Everything and nothing is fair. Thus, that’s why the world is based on a “it’s this way”/”it’s not this way” policy. Oftentimes, politicians contradict themselves not because they don’t want to tell the truth but because there are so many different types of people out there that there are so many different types of truths. So, to that extent, even though I am not for the Presidency in any way whatsoever, I choose to have the right to totally disregard my own beliefs and go against them because then I have TOTAL freedom. Total freedom means I can change my mind at whim. So, as my change of mind is coming up, I believe that Frank Moore is the best possible person to guide our country.

SB: What is it about Frank Moore’s campaign that you appreciate?

GP: Right now, I appreciate nothing except chocolate-covered toenails. I like to dress in dog suits and sing. Yet, that’s my choice. Nothing about any campaign pleases me but that’s why I’m pleased. Frank Moore’s ideas are great… but not because of the Presidency bullshit that many people think is so “boss cool” but because the best ideas are not always implemented. I do not believe he will win the Presidency but that’s why I want him to be President. His ideas are better than the crap that is out there nowadays written by situation-comedy writers who put on androgynous dresses mixed with suits and butter and popcorn and throw their vomit ideas to people. I mean, look at the rock stars. They say a lot of hubble-bubble in the concerts and all the teenagers scream and then the next day everyone comes down from their highs and forgets it. The same thing is with the politicians. They say stuff and everyone turns on the television and gets drunk and screams and says “Yeah!” and then the next morning they forget it. That’s why the government fools people. They hypnotize us by saying “We told you this and you believed us” and then we go “We don’t remember” and the politicians say “Sure you don’t because you were high on your dope” and I mean “dope” as in someone being a dope because they rely on the stupid propagandistic textbooks that shape their minds and make them clay. But, Frank Moore has a blog which means that he spends time thinking and writing his own stuff. I like his ideas about corporations being taxed seventy-five percent if they make over five million dollars because I never buy anything new so nothing new should be made. I still wear my stinks socks and I still wear dirt instead of pants and I’m doing fine. You really have to understand where Frank is coming from. Money is something we need. We don’t need it to buy things but we need it to counter-balance the bullshit ideas we have about so-called education. We need to bring about change by having power and money brings power. I’m talking about the kind of power where someone respects you because you show you have money.

SB: But, if you aren’t going to spend the money, how can it be powerful?

GP: It’s a matter of choice. It’s not whether you spend the money or not but it’s about your choices. Nothing I say is completely true. Some of it is knowingly false. But it’s my choice to say what I want that gives me power because, whether I am right or wrong, I cannot trip out about it because I like it. And that’s why education is so important because, even if we learn the wrong information, it’s only wrong depending on your point of view and, since everybody is an individual and there’s no such thing as structured equality in a world that should be anarchic, education ought to be available to whoever needs it. And, since there is a system where we have to force ourselves to surrender to the power that be, we ought to MAKE the powers that be give us what will make our lives easier.

SB: Do you believe that Frank Moore will give what will make our lives easier?

GP: Like I said, he ought not be the President because he’s too good of a guy to have to be subjected to the crap thrown him by his bullshit co-workers but his ideas are great and should be implemented and the only way they can be implemented is if he becomes President. Even though he should not be President, he really ought to be President because no one else is deserving of the job. People need enough money to stay alive and at least a thousand dollars a month will be plenty for people to have enough food and security as well as a little spending money for comfort. Health care should be forever because people are living as long as they are alive. I believe the military budget should be cut by ALL but no one would go for it so his platform for cutting it in half is smart. Public transportation includes not only vehicles but walking so bicycle riding so of course it should be free. Election day should be a paid holiday for no other reason than because I think it should be that way. Hunger and poverty and discrimination are what brainwash people because they don’t have enough food to think and do away with the bullshit ideas that discrimination brings. Of course, there should be an end to something that shouldn’t even exist. America needs rebuilding because time brings change. If we don’t rebuild America, it will crumble to the ground. I believe that alcohol should be sold to adults only because I don’t want any younger-generation goofs to take my booze. I would say more but I’m tired. I don’t always think. I’m potato. Things bunch.

Frank Moore wrote:
mmmmmm....lee....this is great...and contained a core of truth under several layers of surreal satire...forcing people to read/think deep. hence i'll put it on the blog. that's the kind of a president i will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home