Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hey, Catty

Frank Moore wrote:
do you still live in chicago? would you be my elector?


Cathleen Loud wrote:
I do, and I'd be honored to be your elector!

I googled it, and it seems easy enough. What shall I provide you to get it going?

Cathleen


Frank Moore wrote:
well, it turns out that you need to do nothing until i win il. the hoop in il. is we have to apply to each county, rather than to the state. that would be time-consuming and expensive. so we will apply to the counties with the most people.

what you can do is give people copies of my platform... http://www.frankmooreforpresident08.com/platform-print.html

Thanks for your support, catty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home