Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

hey, john!

From: fmoore@eroplay.com
To: john sinclair
Subject: hey, john!
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:56:06 -0700

do you know anyone in mi. who would be my electors? i need 17 people there...just there names and addresses...to qualify.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore


John Sinclair wrote:
Frank,
Great to hear from you! You know you have my vote! I'm going to refer you to my partner in Detroit, Adam Brook, who will probably want to help you. I'm in Europe until the end of June but I'll be in Detroit in July if I can do anything more from there.

Love, John

John Sinclair
www.JohnSinclair.us
www.RadioFreeAmsterdam.com


Frank Moore wrote:
great, john! the deadline in michigan is the beginning of september. so your getting there in july gives us enough time.

do you also know people in florida, texas, and ohio who might be willing?

hey, we just found your great edit of the last show of you and me! when are you coming to the bay area again?


In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home