Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Re: great video!

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 6:58 AM, Frank Moore wrote:

Hi, Micheal!

We just watched the Skip video tonight. We have seen most of the raw footage before. But your editing is great!

You live in Ohio, right? I need your help! I'm running for president. See http://www.frankmooreforpresident08.com/. Would you help me? To qualify as a write-in candidate in Ohio [to have the votes for me counted], I need to submit a list containing the names of 20 persons to serve as electors. I have 9. Would you be my elector in Ohio? And do you know others who would be willing to be electors for me

The role/duty of the elector only kicks in if/when I win the popular vote in the state in the general election. So being my elector doesn't limit your ability to vote for anybody you please in the general election...although I hope you will vote for me! If/when I win the state's popular vote, you as my elector would ritualistically cast a vote for me in the Electoral College.


Michael Cosma wrote:
Frank,

"my elector would ritualistically cast a vote for me in the Electoral College"

(what does this mean?) Would I physically have to travel someplace to do this state capitol , etc. or do I place a phonecall or whatnot, please help me clarify this point and I might just do this for you.

Glad you liked my video editing, thanks.

Mike


Frank Moore wrote:
great question! i looked it up and....

Electors meet in their respective state capitals (or in the case of Washington, D.C., within the District) on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December, at which time they cast their electoral votes on separate ballots for President and Vice President.

but the important point is i would need to win the popular vote in ohio first before you'd have to make that trip! i would use my lottory winnings to get you there if i win! the odds are similar. the reason to be my elector is to give people the opportunity to vote for our vision.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home