Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another endorsement!

From: "Paul Griffin"
To: "Frank Moore"
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: ampb report #82


On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:37:24 -0800

"Frank Moore" wrote:

hey, captain, how about me?!


Hey Frank!

yeah! how about you? how are you doing? I'm fine except some hit-and-run asshole totalled my car. I wasn't in it at the time, but did stand there and watch it happen. have relayed your platform on BLR and I also played segments from your holiday spectacular on the Crack "o Dawn show. Loved the singing! So you still got my vote, Frank.
No need to worry about that! -c'fred


Frank Moore wrote:
thanks, captian! i value your vote! [we'll add you to my endorsing list.] please keep telling people they can vote for me!


In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home