Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our first California electors!

thanks, carl & linda

found the forms! you are my first electors! your support warms me!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore


From: Cal-Westbrae Management
To: 'Frank Moore'
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:26 AM
Subject: RE: Howdy neighbor!!!!


Dear Frank: and all

Now we only need 53 more!

I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed your speech the other night at the Cafe. Quite the opposite of boring is your life. I found it very motivating and emotional and should remind all of us to not let any barriers stand in our way. Hard work, perseverance, looking out for our tribe and village will make good things happen for all.

Love and Respect
your neighbor Carlo


Frank Moore wrote:
ah, carl! this is exactly my philosophy too!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home