Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

President Moore

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C."
To:
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:13 PM
Subject: President Moore.

I'm voting for you.

Hi Frank! -I'm connected to you through your former student Paul Escriva, currently in Chicago.

I am recently realizing what I think I would add to my platform, if I were running:

The elimination of postal junk-mail, focusing especially on that from banks... you know- all those offers, and 'complimentary' checks, and more pieces of paper than any mail should ever have?...

yeah. I see the time, effort, and electricity [shredding] involved, as a very small part of the larger conspiracy to keep us down.

-just wanted to mention it.

Jimmy Clark (the famous movie star)*

Later on in the sunshine~


Frank Moore wrote:
i value you vote, jimmy. and susan block, my vice president, and i are officially qualified write-in candidates in and around chicago...and in most of il....see our magic map at
http://www.frankmooreforpresident08.com/qualified_write-in_states.html.

i would push for lowering the postal rates by $.15 on personal mail and raise the so-called bulk mailing rate by $.15 on each item.

"former"? that's news to me!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home