Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Personal Request for Frank Moore

From: Havel
To: fmoore@eroplay.com
Subject: Personal Request for Frank Moore


Dear Mr. Moore,

I am 15 years old and a collector of autographs of current and former candidates for President and Vice President. Could you please send me a personally signed, dated, and inscribed picture for my collection? I would be extremely grateful if you could just write something like "Best Wishes to Lianna Havel" on your signed and dated picture and send it to me. Any picture will do.

Also, could you please send me your genuine signature on one of your calling cards, along with a brief biography of yourself and perhaps some campaign buttons or literature from your election campaign? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Lianna Havel
Worthington, Ohio


From: fmoore@eroplay.com
To: Havel
Subject: Re: Personal Request for Frank Moore

sure! we are sending a package out.

so....in 4 years...will you vote for me?

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home