Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New video Bicycles and Manual Wheelchairs: A short history

From: Keith Armstrong
To: Frank Moore
Subject: Re: New video Bicycles and Manual Wheelchairs: A short history


I do not have a vote in the US as I live in the UK, otherwise I would vote for you. Sometimes I mention you as a candidate on my You Tube comments.

In 1986 I stood in the local council election on a disability ticket and got 5.5% of the vote, 33 votes behind the Conservative candidate.

Emperor Claudius (the Roman emperor who conquered Britain) had cerbal palsy. He was one of the better Roman leaders who gave some property rights to women and rights to disabled slaves not to be killed by their masters.

Many thanks for the rating,

all good wishes

Keith

Check out http://ewheeling.over-blog.com/


Frank Moore wrote:
hey, an emperor after my own heart! would you mention my candidacy to the disabled greens?

In Freedom,

Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home