Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a neat letter and my reply

Maugansville, Maryland
21742
September, 29.08

Dear Mr. Moore,

I am a fifth grade student in Mrs. Deneen’s class. I am 10 years old and love sports like gymnastics and basketball. People always say I have the longest legs, I don’t think so but others do. I go to Maugansville Elementary. It is such a BIG SCHOOL I love it though!

On Friday, October 31, 2008 our whole school will be participating in a parade to promote voting in our community. Many 5th grade students are writing letters to invite candidates to come to our parade. I hope you will join us and march with me in the parade. If you can come please write to me at your earliest convenience. Plan to arrive at 8:30 A.M. and go to our office for your information our parade should last about an half an hour.

I really hope you make it. It would be a honor to meet you.

Sincerely,
Margaret Porter


10/12/2008

Dear Margaret,

Your letter warms my heart. I wish I could come to meet you and to be a part of your parade. Parades are fun! But I live across the country near San Francisco in California, and I have very little money. So I can’t come. Please think of me when you are having fun at the parade!

As you see, I have sent you a package of surprises. Please show them to your parents, Mrs. Deneen, and the other students in your class.

And I loved your art on your envelope!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home