Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Friday, September 28, 2007

L.A. Gigs

From: Stephen Emanuel
To: Frank Moore
Subject: la gigs

hey kids just wanted to tell you all how much I enjoyed myself at the last performances...especially sat night...felt we had a good groove with the music and can't wait to see the video...plus you had me make a political speech which I just love to do...I wanna be your secretary of state ok? love stevil


From: Frank Moore
To: Stephen Emanuel
Subject: la gigs

Hey, Steve, I want you for my Chief of Staff ... so you'll be close to me. I am thinking of Godfrey Reggio as my Secretary of State ... most people know him as the director of Koyaanisqatsi, but we knew him long before that. For my Secretary of Defense, i'll tap my old friend James Fallows, who is now The Atlantic Monthly's National Correspondent. I'll create a new cabinet post of Culture and i'll ask Martha Wilison of Franklin Furnace to head it.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore


From: steve davis
To: Frank Moore
Subject: Re: la gigs

hi- you got it!!!
I'll do anything you want...
some advice for the sec. of defence: disband the army..send all bombs into space forever.
I hope all is well...
love-steve


From: Frank Moore
To: steve davis
Subject: Re: la gigs

Hey, steve +dog+ ... I want you to start and head something I am calling the Service of Caring ... sort of a Peace cCrps for community service ... including attendants for the disabled, seniors, sick, etc. Basically people in their 20s will be expected to put in 2 years in the service. People who need help can call the service for help.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore


From: steve davis
To: Frank Moore
Subject: Re: la gigs

hi sounds good..here at the clinic we do alot of that already..mainly folks w/ mental illness and some physical ailments..
it sounds great!
gotta run.
take care-
steve


From: Frank Moore
To: steve davis
Subject: Re: la gigs

I know! That's why I'm tapping you for the Service of Caring! Although everyone would have the civic duty to give 2 years to the service in their 20s, a lot of people would make it their life. Others could re-enter the service when they "retired," etc. service would be a life time thread. So will education...something that you can go in and out of your whole life, rather than something you "graduate" from. colleges and universities will become again centers of community and personal resources and enrichment.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

From: Stephen Emanuel
To: Frank Moore
Subject: la gigs

well allrighty then...I'm up in Portland right now hanging out with my new granddaughter...cute cute. Allways a gas to perform with you guys and I'm glad the campaign is getting legs...probably time for some sort of you tube message setting up sleeper cells of radical enlightenemnt in the heartland of this wastland...love and freedom are truely the weapons of mass compassion...love Stevil

From: Frank Moore
To: Stephen Emanuel
Subject: la gigs

yep, i do believe it is time for our sleeper cells to wake up!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore


From: Stephen Emanuel
To: Frank Moore
Subject: la gigs

ok i'll do it (Chief of Staff) ...i suppose i can come up with some interesting people to redo history in the making...we have a big job reinventing an entire world...about time for the yin to become yang...Stevil


From: Frank Moore
To: Stephen Emanuel
Subject: la gigs

hey, at the core my platform is re-inventing/reshaping our society.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home