Frank Moore For President 2008

Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Praise

From: NYFA Current
To: Frank Moore
Subject: Praise

Hello recent NYFA Current contributors:

Honestly, I'm writing to grovel a bit. We're trying to fundraise for NYFA Current and our development people tell me that "anecdotes" are the best ammunition. Would you please take a minute to, if accurate, describe how it was a satisfactory experience to be published in NYFA Current, and if things have come out of it or if you received constructive feedback from the article/project, please do let me know.

All best,

--
*****************
NICK STILLMAN
Editor, NYFA Current
www.nyfa.org/current


From: Frank Moore
To: NYFA Current

Well, within hours of the issue coming out, people started e-mailing me, congratulating me on finally making it! And I started getting requests for interviews, including the independent of the U.K.

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home